We offer preplanned funeral services for a variety of reasons. Some people wish to prearrange their funeral to take the burden off of their families, and other people prearrange because they really don't have family to take care of funeral arrangements. Still others preplan to make sure they have the funeral they want.
Many people today have to spend down their assets because of illness in order to be eligible for Title Nineteen benefits.
Whatever your reasons are, we are here to listen to your needs to help you make the right decisions.
After your pre-need is completed, monies are placed into a trust account and interest accrues to cover increases in costs.
Please feel free to call our office with any questions you may have regarding preplanning.
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 203-865-4205 or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.